10 Questions to ask yourself as we look to wrap up 2020...
1. What happened this year that I'm grateful for?
2. What hard things did I overcome this year?
3. What did 2020 teach me?
4. Who positively impacted my life this year?
5. How am I different from the person I was in January
6. What relationships do I need to strengthen in 2021?
7. What do I need to start doing?
8. What do I need to stop doing?
9. What do I need to keep doing?
10. What's one small thing I can do to get 1% better every day?
Happy New Year. Take some time to think about this past year and apply that reflection to the upcoming year. Reflection is a key to growth and success.
Bonus: Write a thank you note to anyone in #4. Share #1 with someone close to you. Do something today to begin #6.
"Get Better" is our PEAK blog, providing you with content to help enhance your game, your mind, and your relentless pursuit of the process! Enjoy.
By clicking the Submit button you agree