10 Questions to ask yourself as we look to wrap up 2020...
1. What happened this year that I'm grateful for?
2. What hard things did I overcome this year?
3. What did 2020 teach me?
4. Who positively impacted my life this year?
5. How am I different from the person I was in January
6. What relationships do I need to strengthen in 2021?
7. What do I need to start doing?
8. What do I need to stop doing?
9. What do I need to keep doing?
10. What's one small thing I can do to get 1% better every day?
Happy New Year. Take some time to think about this past year and apply that reflection to the upcoming year. Reflection is a key to growth and success.
Bonus: Write a thank you note to anyone in #4. Share #1 with someone close to you. Do something today to begin #6.
Find joy. Make joy. Share joy.
Although it's been a difficult year for pretty much everyone, there is always a reason to share more joy and kindness. Let this be a reminder that adding to the lives of others is always a piece of our purpose. Reach out, give, listen, compliment. Those around you are waiting on your kindness!
Let's find a little extra dose of joy this Holiday season!
Happy Holidays from Peak!
We could all listen better. Everyone around us wants to feel valued and wants to feel heard. By giving our time and making the choice to listen better, we can build others up!
Here are some roadblocks to avoid!
Let us commit to being a better listener today. Give the gift of feeling heard. You will gain better relationships and the value of staying present!
“The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen.”
Listening roadblocks shared from Bill Raveling’s Blog: Sunday Thinking
"Get Better" is our PEAK blog, providing you with content to help enhance your game, your mind, and your relentless pursuit of the process! Enjoy.
By clicking the Submit button you agree